Monday, April 21, 2014

EXPECTING HIM TO COME AFTER 11 YEARS!!





I still remember how it felt to miss the beautiful A.R. Rahman’s show (Unity of Light) which was held on 20th December 2003 at Stadium Melawati Shah Alam. That feeling was unbearable. Being an ardent fan of him and missing his live show in Malaysia, how painful it could be. I was a student back then, just finished my SPM. Living away from Kl or Selangor, any caring and loving parents are not dare enough to let their daughter to travel alone all the way from Perak to Shah Alam.  All these are the main reasons for me to miss that live show.

But now, how it feels to hear the news “A.R.Rahman is coming to town” again after 11 years to perform. It was on 12 January 2014 I saw the news on FB. What else could be a better 28th birthday present for me on the next day?  And am eagerly counting my days for the show which is on 26th April 2014
We never know what god has planned for us; it is very true in my situation. Indeed 2014 is a very good year for me. Despite waiting for the live show, I got a lifetime opportunity to see him live on 19th February 2014 upon his arrival to Malaysia for press meet of the show. It is definitely a remarkably unforgettable moment of my lifetime.  The man I wanted to see since I was a kid, stood just few steps away from me. Only god knows how priceless it was. Thanks again for Arrahman.my for organizing “Welcoming A.R. Rahman at KLIA” event.

A.R. Rahman infinite love live in Stadium Merdeka on 26TH April 2014 is the most awaited show for my lifetime. Now I understand god always has a better plan for me as I wouldn't be able to purchase category A ticket if I attended his show back on 2003, but now am thrilled  and proud as I have my valuable category A ticket, the most precious ticket. I am too excited to attend the show. Every second is going to be meaningful for me during the show. I am truly humbled.


Welcome to Malaysia beloved musical king!!!

By Ardent fan 


All through my life i always had the option eithier to love or hate, I choose love and here I am ----ARR----

No comments:

Post a Comment